Micro, Small, and Medium Enterprises are the backbone of our economy, but have been traditionally under-insured in India. An incident at the company, or to the promoter of the business, can result in irreparable loss from which the company may not recover. Insurance cover helps protects against such losses.
A few key insurance policies, which every Indian MSME should purchase is:
- Fire and Burglary Policies for premises, factory & warehouse.
- Group Health Insurance for your employees
- D&O Liability cover
- MBD/EEI policies for your equipment
- Other key covers, depending on your industry and operations
Disha Insurance works closely with MSMEs to build insurance awareness, recommend critical insurance products and coverage, negotiate pricing on client’s behalf, and most importantly – settlement of claim.
Key Insurance products, which MSMEs can consider, are:
- Property: Fire & Burglary, MBD/EEI, Motor Fleet, Office Package
- Employee Benefits: Group Health, Group Personal Accident, Group Term Life, Workmen Compensation
- Marine: Marine Cargo Inland, Marine Cargo Import/Export
- Liability: D&O, Professional Indemnity, CGL, Cyber Risk, Trade Credit
- Promoter/Directors: Family Health Insurance, Keyman Policy, Term Life